Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Can I Help You With Something?

In unit 2 of my class System & Models, we learned about groups of people and how they come together, and how they go apart. As an FE we went to Mariano's and divided into groups to look at people and see what people go towards most in the store. As for the action project, we had to, with a partner or not, pick a subject we would want to do a lab report on. My partner and I choose to make an experiment to see how employees come up to us based on our gender, and see if there are any trends. Something I liked about our project was that we go to choose anything we wanted and got to use ourselves to our advantage when doing the experiment. Something that was difficult at first was choosing our subject, because my partner and I knew we had to do some extra stuff for our experiment since it was more than one person. Please enjoy looking at my lab report, and seeing how employees come up to people!

No comments:

Post a Comment