Pages

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Cine-Bridge

In my class Social Entrepreneurship we learned everything that comes into learning about making business. We mainly went over hedgehog concept, marketing, incentives, mission/vision statements, financial projections, sales, pitch, legal structures, and we also read the book The E-Myth. As for FEs we had many guest speakers come in, we had the founder of Purple Asparagus, the director of 826Chi, and we had our very own founder of GCE Eric Davis come in. All of these people showed us what worked best for them and what they could have done better, everyone was saying how they needed to make their marketing better, which was a key takeaway. For the action project, we had to create a business idea of our own, we had the entire term to work on this, and each subject of our business was discussed whilst learning about it, such as what our mission/vision statement would be. We had to create a video doing our pitch, recreating the idea of we actually had to do a very quick pitch to someone about our business. I really liked this project, because I feel it really helps me with thinking about the future, and I really hope I can make this an actual business at some point. I struggled a lot with my time and being able to hit everything content wise, without going over time. Below is my pitch, hope you enjoy learning about my company Cine-Bridge!


No comments:

Post a Comment