Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Speaking Espanol

For my third period class, we went over speaking Spanish, but we did this by going over these topics: Spanglish, immigration, Latin American literature, influence on Chicago, food, and art. For this action project we had to write an essay in Spanish about one of the topics we went over, with an art visual. I chose to do Spanglish, because I like the concept of mixing languages, and I see it being used a lot more in popular media. With doing this we also had a 2 to 3 minute talk with our teach in Spanish about our topic. Something I liked about this project was getting to chose whatever topic and visual aspect to make this project to our liking. Something that challenged me was making an essay about Spanglish without repeating a statement over and over again. Hope you enjoy reading about what Spanglish is!

No comments:

Post a Comment